Graduate Professionalization and Career Services Resources
Graduate Career Services Resources:
- Schedule an appointment with Erik Simon, graduate career consultant (firstname.lastname@example.org / 574-631-1892).
- Career Exploration
- Application Process
- Search and Interview
- Graduate career development and planning guidebook: This guidebook provides an overview of career development activities and opportunities that students can take advantage of over the course of their entire graduate career. This is a great starting point to explore your career development options.
- Career development worksheets: This worksheet library includes resources for self-assessment, planning, tracking your progress and more.
- Hesburgh Library Career Resources: The library includes a host of resources that allow students to get insider takes on a wide variety of industries and research various career paths.
- LinkedIn for students tutorial: This website shares tips and tricks for leveraging LinkedIn as a platform to help build your profile and presence while completing a graduate degree.
ND Graduate School Resources:
Director of Doctoral Studies
Assistant Director for Doctoral Studies