- Ph.D. Manual 2018-19
- Support For Presenting Scholarly Research
- Graduate Fellowships and Grants in Peace Studies
Curriculum Guides by Program:
- Anthropology and Peace Studies
- History and Peace Studies
- Political Science and Peace Studies
- Psychology and Peace Studies
- Sociology and Peace Studies
- Theology and Peace Studies
- Wenner-Gren Foundation: Dissertation Fieldwork Grants
- ISLA Graduate Student Support
- ND Graduate School Research (grants and fellowships)
- ND Graduate School Professional Development
- ND Graduate School Resources
- History resources
- Political Science resources
- Psychology resources
- Sociology resources
- Theology resources
- 15 Fellowships for Peace Activists, Scholars and Students from ProFellow
- Fellowship Opportunities for Peace Studies and International Studies Students from Cornell University
- Fellowships, Internships and Networking Opportunities in the Peace and Security Movement
Graduate Career Services Resources:
Notre Dame offers robust Graduate Career Services for all Kroc Ph.D. students.
- Schedule an appointment (in person, via phone, or via video conference) at the Center for Career Development. You can also e-mail Erik Simon, graduate career counselor for the College of Arts and Letters, to set up an appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Graduate career development and planning guidebook: This guidebook provides an overview of career development activities and opportunities that students can take advantage of over the course of their entire graduate career. This is a great starting point to explore your career development options.
- Career development worksheets: This worksheet library includes resources for self-assessment, planning, tracking your progress and more.
- Hesburgh Library Career Resources: The library includes a host of resources that allow students to get insider takes on a wide variety of industries and research various career paths.
- LinkedIn for students tutorial: This website shares tips and tricks for leveraging LinkedIn as a platform to help build your profile and presence while completing a graduate degree.
- PhD Manual 2017-18
- Ph.D. Manual 2016-17
- Ph.D. Manual 2015-16
- Ph.D. Manual 2014-15
- Ph.D. Manual 2013-14
- Ph.D. Manual 2012-13
- Ph.D. Manual 2011-12
- Ph.D. Manual 2010-11
Director of Doctoral Studies