Visit Books by Kroc Faculty for a complete list of books written and/or edited by Kroc faculty.
Kroc Policy Brief RIOGs And Post-2015 Dev Agenda (April 2015, 17-page pdf)
By Laurel Stone. Published by the Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies.
By David Cortright and Sarah Smiles Persinger. Published by the Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies.
By Kristen Wall and Rachel Fairhurst. Published by the Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies, the Global Partnership for the Prevention of Armed Conflict, and the Alliance for Peacebuilding.
Somalia: Creating Space for Fresh Approaches to Peacebuilding (2011; 68-page pdf)
With essays by John Paul Lederach and Kroc Ph.D. students Douglas Ansel, Jessica Brandwein, Ashley Lyn Greene, Ryne Clos, Shinkyu Lee, and Laura Weis. Published by the Life & Peace Institute, Sweden, and the Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies.
Sanctions and Security Research Reports
For the latest pdf version of reports, visit the Sanctions and Security Research Program's website.
Visit the Kroc Institute's online policy 'journal,' at peacepolicy.nd.edu (3 posts, several times a year).
Download pdf versions of Kroc Annual Reports.
Download pdf versions of Kroc policy briefs (no longer published).
- Save The Arms Embargo (2008)
- Proportionality and Sustainable Peace in the Middle East (2006)
- The Israel-Hezbollah Conflict and the Shebaa Farms (2006)
- The Smarter U.S. Option: A Full Summit with Iran (2006)
- An Action Agenda for Enhancing the United Nations Program on Counterterrorism (2004)
- Toward a More Secure America: Grounding U.S. Policy in Global Realities (2003)
Download pdf versions of Peace Colloquy newsletter (no longer published).
- Fall 2006
- Spring 2006
- Summer 2005
- Summer 2004
- Spring 2004
- Fall 2003
- Summer 2003
- Fall 2002
- Spring 2002