Join the Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies faculty and staff as they celebrate the launch of the Institute’s 2018-2023 strategic plan. This exciting plan builds on Kroc’s strengths as a world leader in peace studies research, education, practice, and outreach. The launch event will begin with a program to introduce the Institute’s goals for the next five years and including input from key leaders across the Keough School for Global Affairs and the University of Notre Dame.
- R. Scott Appleby, Marilyn Keough Dean of the Keough School of Global Affairs
- Asher Kaufman, John M. Regan, Jr., Director, Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies
- Paolo Carozza, Director, Kellogg Institute for International Studies
- Janna Hunter-Bowman, Member of the Kroc Institute Advisory Board; Assistant Professor of Peace Studies and Christian Social Ethics, Anabaptist Mennonite Biblical Seminary
- Jennifer Mason McAward, Director, Center for Civil and Human Rights
- Michael Pippenger, Vice President and Associate Provost for Internationalization
All attendees are invited to stay for a reception with light refreshments following the program.