Five new students in four disciplines recently began the Kroc Institute’s interdisciplinary doctoral program in peace studies. The program is a partnership with the Notre Dame Departments of Anthropology, History, Political Science, Sociology, Psychology and Theology.
Incoming students for fall 2017 include:
- Majd Alshoufi (psychology & peace studies)
- Ana Sanchez-Ramirez (history & peace studies)
- Michelle Sawwan (sociology & peace studies)
- Mary Tarsha (psychology & peace studies)
- Mahmoud Youness (political science & peace studies)
Created in 2008, the Kroc Institute's Ph.D. program in peace studies offers six distinct, yet related, degrees. Doctoral students are prepared for a wide range of scholarly, teaching, and professional positions.
The application deadline for the Ph.D. program is December 15. Apply Now »
Contact: Jason Springs, (574) 631-0931, email@example.com