The Kroc Institute is committed to supporting all of our faculty, students, and staff during this time of uncertainty. In accordance with new University of Notre Dame procedures, meant to safeguard the health and well-being of members of our community, the Kroc Institute is making alternative arrangements to continue our central work of education and research. During this time, the Kroc Institute will remain open virtually to ensure the continuity of our services in the best ways possible.
Please be aware of the following:
- We will continue to meet with people virtually.
- We will continue to serve and support our research and educational programs.
- You can find contact information for any of our staff and faculty members by referring to our website contact pages.
- We ask for your patience as some of our staff members are working alternative or reduced hours.
- All events scheduled on campus through the spring semester have been canceled or moved to a virtual format. Virtual events will be added to our events page as available, so please check kroc.nd.edu/events for the most up-to-date information.
For the latest updates and answers to frequently asked questions from the University, please continue to visit the Notre Dame Coronovirus Response Website.
Our entire staff is committed to supporting our Institute’s mission. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 574-631-6970 should you have any questions or need support.