Students work at organizations supporting education, economic development, and community participation in peace processes, such as:
- Santo Domingo Foundation
- Corporación Desarrollo y Paz de Canal del Dique Zona Costera
- Observatory for Internal Displacement at the University of Cartagena
Cape Town, South Africa
Students work at nongovernmental organizations specializing in reconciliation, design of democratic institutions, or government, such as:
- Geodgedacht Forum
- Social Justice Coalition
- Ndifuna Ukwazi (Dare to Know)
- Western Cape Religious Leaders Forum
- Centre for the Study of Violence and Reconciliation
- Catholic Parliamentary Liaison Office
- Institute for Justice and Reconciliation
Students live at Notre Dame’s Tantur Ecumenical Institute and learn the perspectives of Israelis and Palestinians while working at organizations such as:
- Israel/Palestine Center for Research & Information, Jerusalem
- Holy Land Trust, Bethlehem
- Sabeel Ecumenical Liberation Theology Center, Jerusalem
- Rabbis for Human Rights, Jerusalem
- International Women's Commission, Jerusalem
- Applied Research Institute, Jerusalem
- Palestinian Initiative for the Promotion of Global Dialogue and Democracy, Ramallah
Students work with nongovernmental organizations focusing on human rights and development, such as:
- Refugee Law Project
- Acholi Religious Leaders Peace Initiative
- Human Rights Focus
- The AIDS Support Organization
- Caritas Internationalis
- The Justice and Reconciliation Project
Mindanao, the Philippines
Students work with people of all religious backgrounds at organizations such as:
The United States
Students work for organizations such as:
- United States Institute of Peace, Washington, D.C.
- Institute for Inclusive Security, Washington, D.C.
- The World Bank, Washington, D.C.
- Institute for Social Policy and Understanding, Washington, D.C.
- Arms Control Association, Washington, D.C.
- British American Security Information Council, Washington, D.C.
- Search for Common Ground, Washington, D.C.
- Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars, Washington, D.C.
- Institute for Multi-track Diplomacy, Arlington, Va.
- Stimson Center, Washington, D.C.
- Catholic Relief Services, Baltimore