The Kroc Institute has published 2008-09: The Year in Review, which is available online or as a downloadable pdf (below).
The 16-page report features:
- A message from Kroc director Scott Appleby about the global economic crisis, the Kroc Institute’s response, and plans for the future.
- The announcement of a new multi-year collaborative research project to examine the responses of Catholics and Muslims — the world’s two largest religious communities — to their common challenges of development, democratization, environmental change, and violent conflict.
- Updates on Kroc research on the use of economic sanctions as tools of international peacemaking and on ways to strengthen the effectiveness of third parties in ending civil wars.
- Highlights of the academic year, ranging from new faculty research and books to student awards and new programs.
- To receive a print copy of the 2008-09 annual report in the mail, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Joan Fallon, (574) 631-8819, email@example.com