Each year, the United Nations International Day of Peace is observed around the world on September 21. This year’s theme is “Recovering Better for an Equitable and Sustainable World.”
Join the Kroc Institute for a dynamic conversation about sustainability, recovery and what makes for peace.
- Catherine Bolten, Associate Professor of Anthropology and Peace Studies
- Maira Hayat, Assistant Professor of Environment and Peace Studies
- Hop Hopkins, Climate Justice Fellow, Antioch University
- Emmanuel Katongole, Professor of Theology and Peace Studies
- Roy Scranton, Associate Professor of English, Kroc Institute Faculty Fellow
Watch the full panel discussion: