Peace Accord implementation in Colombia is at a crucial point of transformation and entering a new phase where it is necessary to build on previous achievements, engage in deep structural change, and focus on the areas and people most affected by violence and conflict throughout the country.
The Colombian Peace Agreement gives the Kroc Institute at the University of Notre Dame primary responsibility for technical support and monitoring of implementation of the Final Accord through the Peace Accords Matrix (PAM) Barometer Initiative. Understanding the Accord as an integral and comprehensive text, the Institute has monitored the implementation of 578 stipulations since 2016.
Join us for the virtual public launch of the fourth comprehensive report on the status of Colombian Final Accord implementation, which covers the period from December 2018 through November 2019. Get a first look at the latest independently-verified information on developments in implementation and the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead.
- Josefina Echavarría Alvarez, Director, Peace Accords Matrix Project
- Daniel Cano Insuasty, Political Relations Coordinator, Barometer Initiative Colombia
- Elise Ditta, Research Associate, Peace Accords Matrix Project
- Kyle Johnson, Reports and Briefs Coordinator, Barometer Initiative Colombia
- Moderator: Gerard Martin, Representative in Colombia, Peace Accords Matrix Project
Learn more about the Barometer Initiative in Colombia: