The Mediation Program of the Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies hosts a panel discussion on reparation and reconciliation at Notre Dame and beyond. The panelists will include diverse speakers from the university and the South Bend community, with ample opportunity for audience participation.The discussion will explore the requirements for reconciliation, such as truth-telling, acknowledgement of harm, and different kinds of reparation.
The event is part of Walk the Walk Week at Notre Dame.
Susan D. Page, Visiting Professor of the Practice, Keough School (moderator)
Debra Stanley, Executive Director, Imani Unidad Inc.
Marcus Winchester, Director, Language and Culture, Pokégnek Bodéwadmik (Pokagon Band of Potawatomi)
Brian Collier, Director, American Indian Catholic Schools Network
Savanna Morgan, senior student and spokesperson, End Hate at ND
Laurie Nathan, Professor of the Practice of Mediation, Kroc Institute
- Black Faculty and Staff Association
- Center for Social Concerns
- Department of Africana Studies
- Human Resources, Diversity and Inclusion
- Institute for Educational Initiatives and Native American Initiatives
- Provost Office, Academic Diversity and Inclusion