You'll also take classes such as (these are examples):
- Terrorism, Peace and other Inconsistencies
- Conflict Resolution
- Rich, Poor, and War
- World Poverty and Inequality
- Nonviolent Social Change
- U.S. Foreign Policy
- Women’s Human Rights
- Conflict and Democracy in American Literature
- Global Activism
- Rise and Fall of World Communism
- Borders, Boundaries and Frontiers
- Christianity in Africa
- Anthropology of Human Rights
- Structural Violence
- International Human Rights Movement
- Conflict and Development
The minor and the major in peace studies conclude with a senior-level seminar, which includes a research paper and a capstone experience that bridges your primary major and peace studies.
A complete list of undergraduate peace studies courses is available in Notre Dame’s Undergraduate Bulletin of Information.
For more information, contact Anna Van Overberghe, Kroc Institute undergraduate program manager, email@example.com.
Students considering a peace studies major or minor are welcome to contact Professor Ernesto Verdeja, firstname.lastname@example.org